This is Hello Cup's specialist menstrual cup for people with a high-sitting cervix height.
- The Hello High Cervix Cup has an elongated body and toggle to make it easier to reach for people with a high-sitting cervix.
- If you’ve ever had to ‘fish’ around to find your cup it might be a sign that you have a high cervix. This is because people with a high cervix have a longer vaginal canal.
- Make sure you have a high-sitting cervix before you use this cup.
- Our Hello High Cervix Cup comes in three sizes – S, M and L.
The Hello Cup High Cervix menstrual cup is a complete game changer when it comes to your period.
- Hypoallergenic + Medical-Grade
- Designed specifically for users with a high cervix
- Holds 3x more than single-use tampons and pads
- Reusable for years
- Made from hypoallergenic, medical-grade TPE (thermoplastic elastomer). Silicone and BPA free.
- Designed by a Registered Nurse for stand-out comfort
- Made with love in New Zealand
Recyclable + Compostable packaging. Clear film is made from plants, not plastic!
HELLO CUP SIZE BREAKDOWN
Small (S) is our smallest, softest cup. It’s the perfect choice for teenagers, petite users or those who prefer a ‘mini’ tampon.
Medium (M) is our ‘one size fits most’ menstrual cup. We recommend it for users under 35 – regardless of whether they have had children or not.
L (L for ‘Lovely’) is best for those over 35 who feel their pelvic floor is not what it used to be.
We find that physically fit people are often best suited to the M regardless of age.