Oasis Sun SPF 30 is designed for the strong sunlight and severe UV conditions in New Zealand. It does a tough job. But this trusted, family favourite protects your skin in the gentlest possible way.
It’s packed with natural ingredients like jojoba oil, shea butter and vitamin E to help protect and moisturise. Oasis Sun SPF 30 is so gentle that it can be used on sensitive skin, applied to the face and body and used on babies and toddlers.
- Suitable for face and body
- Can be used on toddlers and children
- Has a non-greasy feel
- Provides invisible protection
- Does not stain your clothes
- Can be worn under makeup
- Is suitable for vegans as it has no animal ingredients
- Can be used during pregnancy
- This sunscreen is not water resistant.
- Tested in Australia at SPF 35 against Australia New Zealand Standard 2604:2012 (full 10-subject test)
The Eczema Association are so impressed with Oasis Sun SPF 30 that they have given it their seal of approval for use on sensitive skin.