Add a velvety-soft veil of colour to your complexion for a healthy glow with INIKA Organic Mineral Baked Blush Duo - a versatile compact containing two illuminating shades of blush. Each duo offers flattering, complementary hues of rose and peach to highlight cheeks and add a touch of radiance.
Baked on a terracotta tile in Tuscany, Italy, the silky powders are enriched with calming, anti-inflammatory and antioxidant-rich Magnolia Bark extract which helps skin to look firmer while reducing fine lines. Olive-derived Squalane serves to hydrate and maintains the skin barrier of the skin, fighting free radicals. Meanwhile, Sugar Cane - or Saccharum Officinarum - acts as a moisture-boosting humectant that helps the skin to attract water and then to hold onto it, boosting suppleness.
Housed in a sustainable PCR recycled single-use plastic pot with mirror, Mineral Baked Blush Duo features an all-Natural formula made without synthetic fillers, chemicals or pressing agents. It offers the bold colour payoff and skin-nurturing benefits of pure mineral pigments alongside the mess-free application of a compact powder.
New & improved formula.
Burnt Peach - shimmering peach duo with warm undertones
Natural Ingredients: 100%
Organic Ingredients: %
1. Create a flawless base with your favourite INIKA Foundation. Apply Baked Blush Duo on top as per the following steps.
2. Using your INIKA Organic Cheek Topper Brush, sweep some powder from the pan and tap off excess.
3. Then, starting at the apples of the cheeks, blend colour upwards in circular motions towards your temples.
4. Repeat until desired intensity and glow is achieved.
5. Add a touch to the tip of the nose and chin if desired.
TIP: Store below 30°C.
As the world's first Certified Plastic Neutral makeup brand, we are committed to taking action for the planet.
90% of INIKA Organic's new brand packaging is made from sustainable & reused materials
84% decrease in our use of virgin plastic, going from 8.1 to 1.3 tonnes, annually
4.7 tonnes of plastic will be repurposed into fence posts to help rebuild communities