Achieve a nourished and even complexion with this skin-loving, lightweight makeup. Silky-smooth and all-Natural, the INIKA Organic BB Cream is infused with botanical extracts that impart skincare benefits alongside tailored pigment for lightly tinted coverage.
The multitasking, brightening formula contains the highest percentage of Certified Organic ingredients in a BB Cream, including intensely hydrating Prickly Pear Oil that moisturises and softens, alongside collagen-boosting Jojoba Oil that helps to reduce the appearance of wrinkles.
Elasticity-boosting Pomegranate Seed Oil works together with calming and replenishing Avocado Oil, rich in essential fatty acids, minerals, and vitamins. Both are known for powerful antioxidant properties, protecting skin from harmful elements such as pollution, preventing premature ageing.
Housed in sustainable aluminium packaging, the BB Cream's creamy texture melts into the skin, masking imperfections, balancing out skin tone and leaving a delicate veil of softness as pure botanical extracts restore and rejuvenate the top layers of the epidermis.
Honey - tan with warm undertones
Natural Ingredients: 100%
Organic Ingredients: 80%
1. Dispense a small amount of Certified Organic BB Cream onto the back of your hand, or dot onto the face.
2. Using the Vegan Foundation Brush to pick up a small amount of product, gently buff into the skin using small circular motions or strokes, from the centre of the face outwards.
3. Repeat to build your desired level of coverage and until an even, flawless finish is achieved.
4. Blend well around your jawline, hairline and ears.
- Shake well before each use.
- Patch test recommended.
- Follow with INIKA Organic Loose Mineral Foundation for more coverage, to absorb excess oil and extend wear time.
As the world's first Certified Plastic Neutral makeup brand, we are committed to taking action for the planet.
90% of INIKA Organic's new brand packaging is made from sustainable & reused materials
84% decrease in our use of virgin plastic, going from 8.1 to 1.3 tonnes, annually
4.7 tonnes of plastic will be repurposed into fence posts to help rebuild communities