A pioneering Mascara that accentuates even the most sensitive eyes with the purest formula. Purity Lash Mascara features 71% Certified Organic ingredients that enrich lashes while imparting full-coverage rich pigment. This world-first formula is enriched with Carnauba Wax for supreme hold, plus nourishing botanical ingredients that strengthen hair fibres.
Lash-loving Castor Seed Oil, loaded with essential fatty acids, supports healthy lash growth alongside astringent and anti-inflammatory Magnolia Bark extract, which serves to nourish and condition for smooth application. Meanwhile, Vitamin E-rich antioxidant Sunflower Seed Oil strengthens and protects. This Natural, Organic and Vegan formula nourishes lashes, leaving a glossy shine with no clumping or flaking thanks to its Cranberry water base, featuring Vitamins C and A.
Purity Lash Mascara is complete with a tapered wand to gain coverage of the inner and outer lash line. Ideal for the most sensitive eyes and for those searching for a mascara that is truly rich in nourishing Certified Organic ingredients, Purity Lash really is The One!
Natural Ingredients: 100%
Organic Ingredients: 71%
1. Apply INIKA Organic Purity Lash Mascara as the final step in your makeup routine.
2. Use the custom brush to coat and separate lashes, dramatically lifting each one for a naturally enhanced look.
3. Wiggle the wand at the roots of the lashes through to the tip, repeating until desired look is achieved.
4. Take care for a minute until dry and set.
- Do not pump Mascara wand in and out of the container as this can pump air into the product and dry it out.
- Wait for any smudges on the skin to dry before gently dabbing off with a cotton tip or clean, soft spoolie brush.
- Easily remove at the end of the day using INIKA Organic Phyto-Active Micellar Rosewater.
- Store below 30°C.
As the world's first Certified Plastic Neutral makeup brand, we are committed to taking action for the planet.
90% of INIKA Organic's new brand packaging is made from sustainable & reused materials
84% decrease in our use of virgin plastic, going from 8.1 to 1.3 tonnes, annually
4.7 tonnes of plastic will be repurposed into fence posts to help rebuild communities